Amazon Gift Card 10$
To redeem your Amazon.com Gift Card:
1. Visit www.amazon.com/gc.
2. Click Apply to account and enter the Claim Code when prompted.
3. Gift card funds are applied automatically to eligible orders during the checkout process.
4. You must pay for any remaining balance on your order with another payment method.
Your gift card claim code may also be entered when prompted during checkout. To redeem your gift card using the Amazon.com 1-Click service, first add the gift card funds to Your Account.
For more information on using your gift card, visit www.amazon.com/help/gc.
Terms and Conditions:
Gift Cards must be redeemed on www.amazon.com, or its affiliated website www.endless.com, toward the purchase of eligible products. Purchases are deducted from the Gift Card balance. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's Gift Card account when redeemed. If an order exceeds the amount of the Gift Card, the balance must be paid with a credit card or other available payment method. Amazon.com may provide Gift Card purchasers with information about the redemption status of Gift Cards that they purchase. To view Gift Card balances, visit "Your Account" on Amazon.com.
- Gift Cards may not be redeemed for the purchase of products at Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.ca, or any other website operated by Amazon.com, its affiliates, or any other person or entity, except as indicated by these terms and conditions.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
- Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account, except to the extent required by law. Unused Gift Card balances in an Amazon account may not be transferred.
|Warranty||Check at Delivery|
|Shipping||Same Day From Lahore|