1. Accessibility of some certain features may vary across regions. The product pictures and features shown are for reference only, the images shown on the display screen are simulated, and for demonstration purposes only. Please take actual products as standard.
2. All data is based on our technical design parameters, laboratory test results and supplier test data. Actual performance may vary depending on software version, specific test environment and phone model. All comparisons shown on this page refer to vivo products only.
3. As some specifications, parameters, or parts of the product may vary due to supplier change or different production batches, vivo may update the descriptions on this page accordingly without giving any prior notice. Please read this page carefully before use.
4. The pixel value may vary under different camera modes, and is subject to actual usage.
5. The charging speed is 50% faster comparing to S1 Pro. When paired with an official vivo charger (11V/3A FlashCharge adapter), V20 SE supports up to 33W FlashCharge. Actual charging power changes in real time in response to situation dynamics. V20 SE charging data is derived from vivo laboratory environment tests. Test environment: ambient temperature of 25℃±1℃. Test condition: 1% battery level, with screen off and a standard-issue official vivo charger. Actual data may vary pending test environments, long-term battery wear, and other factors.
6. The default output is 12 million four-in-one pixels, with 48MP output as an additional option.
7. Support memory expansion of up to 1TB. Micro SD card needs to be purchased separately. Actual available RAM is less than 8GB due to the storage of operating system and pre-installed apps. Actual available ROM is less than 128GB due to the storage of operating system and pre-installed apps.
8. Android is a trademark of Google LLC.