Logitech MeetUp Video Conference Camera For Hundle Rooms
All-in-One ConferenceCam with an extra-wide field of view and integrated audio, perfect for small conference and huddle rooms
See everyone, even those close to the camera
RightSense™ Technologies with automatic framing
Compact design minimizes cabling and clutter
PERFECT FOR SMALL ROOMS
MeetUp is Logitech’s premier ConferenceCam for small conference rooms and huddle rooms. Stop crowding around laptops. With an extra wide field of view, motorized lens and RightSight™ auto framing plus a pan/tilt lens, MeetUp makes every seat at the table clearly visible. With integrated audio optimized for huddle room acoustics, everyone can be heard as well as seen.
A WIDE VIEW FOR TIGHT SPACES
Logitech® MeetUp brings remarkable video quality to small conference rooms. Its extra wide field-of-view easily accommodates huddle rooms where people sit on either side of the camera. The 4K ultra high-def sensor and Logitech lens deliver extra sharp clarity, while pan, tilt, and zoom controls let you focus on presenters and their visual aids.
HEARING IS BELIEVING
Housed within a patent-pending anti-vibration enclosure, MeetUp’s integrated audio is optimized for huddle room acoustics, delivering exceptional sound in small rooms and a custom-tuned speaker ensure meetings sound as great as they look. Add Expansion Mic for MeetUp to extend the audio range up to 5 meters.
Perfectly frame presenters to minimize background distractions. Zoom in on whiteboards and objects so remote participants can see what you see. Thanks to its advanced 4K image sensor, video remains sharp and clear, even when you zoom in on the details.
PREMIUM CAMERA OPTICS
MeetUp features exquisitely engineered, premium camera optics that capture a wide field-of-view without distorting faces and furniture with a “fisheye” effect. Faces look natural, whiteboard writing remains legible, and straight lines stay straight.
THE STORY BEHIND THE LENS EXTENDED RANGE
Logitech Expansion Mic for MeetUp provides greater flexibility in huddle room configurations. MeetUp’s built-in beamforming mics are optimized for up to 4 meters (13.1 feet). To extend that range up to 5 meters (16.4 feet), add an Expansion Mic. So whether people are seated at a table, sitting against the wall, or walking around the room, Expansion Mic for MeetUp means everyone will be heard.
EXPANSION MIC FOR MEETUP
Already connected on your smartphone? Dialing into an audio conference? Pair MeetUp with your smartphone or tablet to enjoy outstanding audio clarity, volume, and range that handheld devices can’t match.
MeetUp gives you two ways to aim the camera, zoom in and out, set and recall presets, and manage volume and mute. The included remote control uses radio frequency (RF) signals for reliable and discrete control from anywhere in the room. Or, download the free Logi Remote app (available on Google Play and iTunes to control MeetUp with a smartphone or tablet.
VERSATILE TV MOUNT
Logitech TV Mount for MeetUp lets you mount the MeetUp ConferenceCam either above or below a flat-panel monitor, and attaches to the industry-standard VESA mounting points available on most TVs and monitors.
TV MOUNT FOR MEETUP
Logitech RightSense™ proactive technologies make better video meetings easy and automatic. RightSound® optimizes the human voice and enhances conversational clarity, RightSight automatically moves the camera and adjusts the zoom so no one gets left out of the picture, and RightLight helps everyone look their best on camera, regardless of lighting conditions.
- Height x Width x Depth:
- 104 mm x 400 mm x 85 mm
- Weight: 1.04 kg
- Height x Width x Depth:
- 83 mm x 83 mm x 10 mm
- Windows®7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- macOS 10.10 or higher
- Chrome OS™ Version 29.0.1547.70 and higher
- USB 2.0 port (USB 3.0 required for 4 K video)
- Horizontal: 113°
- Vertical: 80.7°
- 3-microphone speakerphone
- Optional expansion microphone-ready
- 4K Ultra HD video calling (up to 3840 x 2160 pixels @ 30 fps with customer-supplied USB 3.0 cable); 1080p
- Full HD video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels @ 30 fps); 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels @
- 30 fps); with supported clients
- All-in-one design
- Motorized pan/tilt
- Logitech lens
- 3 camera presets
- Bluetooth® wireless technology
- RF remote control
- Multiple mounting options, including table and wall mount; optional TV mount available
- Kensington security slot
- Pickup Range: 4 meters (13.1 feet)
- Pickup Range with Expansion Mic: 5 meters (16.4 feet)
- Sensitivity: -27dB
- Microphone frequency response: 90Hz – 16kHz for full voice reproduction and high intelligibility without noise
- Factory-paired, very low distortion broadside beamforming algorithm steers the microphones directly at the talker for the best voice pickup and noise reduction
- AEC (Acoustic echo cancellation)
- VAD (Voice activity detector)
- Microphone background noise suppression
- Microphone date rate: 32 kHz sampling rate
- Recommended # of participants:6
- Recommended # of participants with expansion mic: 8
- Patent-pending anti-vibration enclosure improves voice clarity while limiting sound transmission to adjacent spaces
- Volume adjustable to 95 dB SPL at 1/2 meter peak
- Speaker sensitivity 86.5+/-3dB SPL at 1/2 meter
- Distortion: 200 Hz–300Hz < 3%, 3000 Hz–10KHz < 1%
- Peak-limiting algorithm prevents even momentary speaker clipping to prevent distortion
COMPATIBILITY AND INTEGRATIONS
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity
- Certified for Skype for Business and ready for Teams
- Zoom Certified
- Fuze Certified
- Certified for Google Hangouts Meet Hardware
- Microsoft Cortana®
- Cisco Jabber®
- Compatible with BlueJeans, BroadSoft, GoToMeeting, Vidyo, and other video conferencing, recording, and broadcasting applications that support USB cameras
- MeetUp ConferenceCam
- Remote control
- USB cable: 5 m
- Power supply
- Wall mount and hardware
- User documentation
|Warranty||Check at Delivery|
|Shipping||24 - 48 hrs|