Kingston, the worlds largest independent memory leader, proudly offers
Kingston, memory for gamers and PC enthusiasts. Kingston modules are specifically
engineered and tested for higher speeds and lower latencies. Kingston is available
in DDR and DDR2 memory technologies. Like all Kingston memory modules, Kngston is
100% tested, with a limited lifetime warrantyć and 24/7 free technical support.
- Kingston is your best source for desktop memory. We offer not only the most
reliable product but also every value-added service you need, including free
technical support and a free limited lifetime warranty, to reduce your Total Cost of
Ownership. With a component-locked build of materials determined to work in each
system, we guarantee compatibility.
Exact Design Specifications:
- All Kingston products are developed using industry leading quality processes,
ensuring superior quality, performance, and 100% compatibility with the device
the module is designed for.
- Kingston designs each module to meet the exact specification requirements of
each system set by the manufacturer. This guarantees that the design controls to
regulate timing and optimize signal integrity are engrained into each module,
delivering maximum performance.
- Kingston uses only the most reliable and respected components in the industry.
We use a controlled bill of materials for our system-specific module designs to
provide optimum performance and functionality, ensuring survival in the most
stringent notebook conditions.
- 100% testing means that you get a proven module the first time, every time.
Kingston tests every cell on every chip, on every module. This is most
comprehensive testing in the industry and ensures that Kingston delivers only
proven, compatible and guaranteed solutions.
- 2GB 667MHz DDR2 Non-ECC CL5 DIMM
- Standard 256M X 64 Non-ECC 667MHz
- 240-pin Unbuffered
DIMM (SDRAM-DDR2, 1.8V, CL5, Double-Sided) (Datasheet)