The EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti FPB. Enjoy blistering fast DirectX
11 performance, including tessellation performance that destroys the
competition. Experience a whole new level of interactive gaming with SLI and
combine up to three displays for the ultimate in 3D entertainment. And as you
have come to expect from the GeForce GTX GPU, the GTX 560 packs support for all
the premium GTX gaming technologies such as NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision, PhysX
Microsoft DirectX 11 support
- DirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high
performance in the new API`s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
NVIDIA CUDA technology
- CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU`s
processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding,
physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance
improvements over traditional CPUs.
NVIDIA PhysX technology
- Full support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of
physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with
NVIDIA SLI Ready
- Industry leading 3-way NVIDIA SLI technology offers
amazing performance scaling by implementing AFR (Alternate-Frame-Rendering) for
the world`s premier gaming solution under Windows 7 with solid,
NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready
- Expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the
ultimate inside the game experience with the power of NVIDIA 3D Vision and SLI
technologies. NVIDIA Surround also supports triple screen gaming with
NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology
- The combination of high-definition video
decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture
clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and
PCI Express 2.0 support
- Designed for the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture offering the highest
data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications,
while maintaining backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards
for the broadest support.
Two dual-link DVI-I connectors
- Able to drive industry`s largest and highest
resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560x1600 and with support for
High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP).
- Designed to meet the output protection management (HDCP) and security
specifications of the Blu-ray Disc format, allowing the playback of encrypted
movie content on PCs when connected to HDCP-compliant displays.
Microsoft Windows 7 Support
- Windows 7 is the next generation operating
system that will mark a dramatic improvement in the way the OS takes advantage
of the graphics processing unit (GPU) to provide a more compelling user
experience. By taking advantage of the GPU for both graphics and computing,
Windows 7 will not only make today`s PCs more visual and more interactive but
also ensure that they have the speed and responsiveness customers want.
OpenGL 4.0 Support
- Ensures top-notch compatibility and performance for OpenGL applications.